This Website is owned and maintained by the Institute for Human Resource Professionals (“IHRP”).
1. USE OF WEBSITE
2. WEBSITE USAGE CONDUCT
2.2 You are prohibited from violating, or attempting to violate the security of the website, including, without limitation, the following:
- intercept or access data in or communications made via the Website which you are not authorised to intercept or access;
- attempting to breach the security of the website without proper written authorisation;
- engage in any activity or act in a way which may corrupt or destroy other users’ data in, or disrupt use by other users of, the Website;
- reverse engineer, decompile, copy or adapt any software, code, scripts, or other technology infrastructure forming all or any part of the Website;
- use the IHRP Website in a manner that is illegal, incitable, obscene, injurious or otherwise objectionable given the nature of IHRP;
- posting any material which is contrary to the laws of Singapore;
- use or attempt to use another user’s account, service, or personal information as they apply to the Website.
- attempting to send unsolicited emails, including promotion and/or advertising of products and services; and/or
- attempting to disseminate any material which is harmful in nature including, but without limitation, computer viruses, Trojan horses, corrupted data, or other potentially harmful software or data.
2.3 You must keep confidential your user names and passwords as they apply to the Website.
3.1 The Website is made available on an ‘as is’ and ‘as available’ basis and use of the Website and reliance on their content is at your own risk. You should ensure that you have appropriate Internet security arrangements in place when accessing the Website.
3.2 While IHRP makes every effort to ensure that all the content displayed on this Website is accurate and complete, we provide the content on this Website for purposes of information and do not guarantee accurateness or completeness of material on this Website. IHRP reserves the right to, in its sole discretion, remove anything posted on this Website without any obligation to communicate any such decision or the reasons for the decision to anyone.
3.3 Links to third-party content, websites and services found in the Website are for convenience and does not amount to endorsement by IHRP. As IHRP does not have any control over such third-party links, IHRP does not accept any responsibility or liability for any loss or damage resulting from your reliance on third-party links accessed through the Website.
4. EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY
4.1 Neither IHRP nor any other party shall be liable or responsible for any kind of loss or damage that may result to you or a third party as a result of your or their use of our Website. This exclusion shall include servicing or repair costs and, without limitation, any other direct, indirect or consequential loss, and whether in tort or contract or otherwise in connection with this Website.
4.2 Nothing in these Terms shall exclude or limit liability for (a) death or personal injury caused by negligence (as defined by the Unfair Contract Terms Act 1977); (b) fraud; (c) misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter; or (d) any liability which cannot be excluded or limited under the Singapore Law.
5.1 You agree to indemnify and hold IHRP and its affiliates, subscribers, partners, and employees, harmless from all claims, demands, actions, proceedings, liabilities (including statutory liability and liability to third parties), penalties, and costs (including without limitation, legal costs on a full indemnity basis), awards, losses and/or expenses, due to or arising out of:
(a) your use of and connection to this Website;
(c) your violation of any rights of another person or entity;
(d) your breach or any statutory requirement, duty or law.
6. GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION